Days 29-33 - Kaye's 5 day round up - Because I'm lazy and stuff

9:08 PM

The weekend just got away from me. I was in and out the house so rapidly, that I didn't have a real moment to sit and blog. I hope this isn't too much! Here's a loooooong round up of the last few days
 
Friday - Day 29
Casual day at work. Casually posed in front of this rock. It was time for a change of scenery, right?



Chambray Liz Clairborne Dress - $4 (from my mother)
Value Village, Jonesboro, GA

Black Sheer top Tank - $2
Last Chance Thrift Store, Chamblee, GA

Slouch Boots (you've seen them a thousand times at this point!)

_____________________________


Saturday - Day 30
 Hit the city for lunch and laughs with my social club - The Black Diamond Society! Had a blast. And looked cute while doing it. Savvy City Girl, eh?







Hat - Gifted from my Aunt - $0

Black Forever 21 Dress (too small to wear by itself) - $1.50
Park Avenue Thrift Outlet, Lawrenceville, GA

White Button Down Blouse - $1
St. Vincent de Paul, Chamblee, GA

$5 Black Skinnies - Yes, those....YES, this is like my fourth time wearing them for the challenge!

Forever 21 Boots - $6
Attic Treasures Thrift Shop, Chamblee, GA 

___________________________________

Sunday - Day 31
 Dress down Sunday at church! This is generally as dressed "down" I will get when going into the house of the Lord. I thanked him for blessing me with this new thrifting lifestyle!






Graphic Sweater - Gifted by my husband! - $0

Black Turtleneck underneath - $1
Park Avenue Thrift Outlet, Lawrenceville, GA

Black and White Striped Tulip Skirt - $3.49
Last Chance Thrift Store, Chamblee, GA
(I find really good skirts in there!!!)

Black Bow Ankle Boots - $0
Gifted from my cousin Ember, brand new!

__________________

Monday - Day 32
 My casual and contemporary approach to the traditional business suit.






Black Calvin Klein Blazer - $6
Attic Treasures Thrift Shop, Chamblee, GA

Gray Short Sleeve Anne Klein Turtleneck - $5
Attic Treasures Thrift Shop, Chamblee, GA

Burgundy Jones New York Tailored Pants (Brand new with tags!!) - $2.00
Park Avenue Thrift Outlet, Lawrenceville, GA 

Houndstooth Pointed Toe Pumps - $0
Inherited from my beautiful and fashionable grandmother, Bertha L. Morris!
 
______________________________
 
Tuesday (TODAY) - Day 33
 I didn't realize I was dressed like a flight attendant until I just looked at these pics. Lol! It's okay. I like it still.....you too, right? I also hit my 100 pound LOSS mark today (See before and after pic I posted today below)!!!! So, above everything, I am feeling VICTORIOUS!!!!!
 


 
Black Talbots Dress - $8
Attic Treasures, Chamblee, GA
 
Light Blue Talbots Button Down - $5
Attic Treasures, Chamblee, GA
 
Black Calvin Klein Boot Shoes - $5
St. Vincent de Paul, Chamblee, GA


 
Thanks for looking!
 
Kaye

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *