Day 28 - Kaye and Tiger - Just another (fly) day in our offices

10:41 PM

It's Kaye.
Today....nothing special. Just my typical office attire.
I wore a monochromatic outfit - all gray....again. Why do I like it so much? I don't know, but it works for me. This time, I wore it with a different color shoe.
That was the humble me.
The prideful me says.....I was really cute today. Monochromatic outfits work for me. I love them!

The key to pulling this off, in my opinion, is that you don't have to be matchy-matchy. Take my outfit for example, the grays are off just enough to complement each other. The touch of black in the pants gives texture to the outfit. Even the different fabrics better the outfit.

Here's the breakdown:



Cumerbund Tie Blouse - $0 - Gifted
My Auntie's Closet, Somewhere in Georgia

Gray Etcetera Pants - $2
St. Vincent de Paul Thrift Shop, Chamblee, Georgia

Blue and Giraffe Print Shoes - $0
Gifted by Antoinette Simms of JeDarMar Shoes, a few years ago

Tiger


Tiger rocked a nice $4 Nordstrom Dress Shirt I picked up for him from one of my favorite stores - St. Vincent de Paul in Chamblee, GA. He paired it with a gifted bow tie from his favorite bow tie spot - Canary 48.

He promises to add some diversity to his wardrobe soon. :)

- Kaye
@okkKaye


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *