What is going on with these Gibsons and their Thrifting?

9:09 PM

I'm sure you've asked. What's been up with the Gibsons, and this whole Thrift For a Year piece? It's been weeks since a blog update. It's pretty safe to say that I'm a little embarrassed, but at the same time a little proud about my carrying on since we last posted. In the words of Kevin Hart, "let me explain..."

Life really did just take over. In fact, some incredible things have occurred in our personal lives that really took our focus. We'll share some of those things later on. But late nights, early mornings have really been the culprits in our postl-ess stint. Tonight, I finally decided, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! Our readers deserve better, especially those who follow us and keep in contact about their own thrifting journey. No excuse is big enough to keep us from committing to the very thing we have encouraged others to bravely do. With that said, THANK YOU!!!!

I also mentioned that I was a little proud of this blog break as well.  That pride simply comes from the fact that even though my posting went slack, my thrifting and capturing certainly did not. I mean every single day, I have been 100% thrifted. I have also made my husband take pictures every single day, just in case I decided to do a full out catch up post.

I don't feel that in my spirit, however.

You can take a look at my person instagram and the Thrift For a Year accounts to see what I've been wearing while I was away from the blog. I can confidently predict that it's just easier to move on from here. Right?

With that said, I'll post some of my favorite outfits from the last few weeks away, and the next post will simply move forward like this "little break" never happened.

Hugs and Kisses,

Kaye
@okkKaye


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *