Day 2 - Kaye - First thrifting day of 2016

8:56 PM

Day 2 of the thrifting challenge was all about comfort. It was a combination of thrifted and gifted items. All costing ME a whopping $3! The detailed list and prices are at the end of this page.


So, today was my first day of thrifting for the new year. I put a major dent into my $50 monthly budget by spending about $38. But it was all worth it! I went to two stores - Last Chance Thrift Store in Chamblee, Ga and Park Avenue Thrift Outlet in Lawrenceville, Ga (where everything was $1.50....I was in heaven!!!!). I picked up a few staple items like some skirts and a couple of cute dresses. And 1 super hot vintage 80s/90s party dress. I have no idea where I'm wearing or when, but it WILL be worn this year!


But back to what I wore. Again, it was all about comfort. Just a simple combination of clothes I picked up while thrifting last week, and a couple of pieces people gave to me. In total, I - Me - Kaye spent THREE DOLLARS!!!!!




Here's the breakdown:

Cute black Cap - I have no idea how to describe it. - $0
Gifted from my Aunt, Co-Pastor Vanessa Hall. She was Janet Jackson in her past life, I'm presuming. She rocked this in the 90s. We found it in storage recently. I loved it, so I kept it.

Talbot's Oversized Tie Sweater - $1
St. Vincent de Paul, Chamblee, GA

Black tank with sheer collar - $1
St. Vincent de Paul, Chamblee, GA

Red and black houndstooth leggings - $0
Gifted from my pumpkin, Dalonna Ford, for Christmas

No name kickaround slouch ankle boots - $1
St. Vincent de Paul, Chamblee, GA

I don't remember where I got the necklace. But it's super old. I've had it for years.

That's all I've got today. Until tomorrow! :)

- Kaye

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *