Day 21 - Kaye - Denim on Denim

9:17 PM


Whether you want to call it Double Denim, The Canadian Tuxedo or just Denim on Denim, it's a trend that never goes away. I tried my hand in it, headed to the office this morning. Kept it pretty classic.

I rocked a dark denim Liz Claiborne ruffle blouse that I got from aunt's closet (I told you, she gave me a lot!). Since my budget ran a little low for the month, I've already started repeating pieces - today, being my new favorite wide leg jeans from Park Avenue Thrift Outlet a few weeks ago. My colorblock BCBGeneration heels finished off the look.

I think it was pretty cool for the office. Casual doesn't mean you have to look like you're going to the park.

The shoe!
 


I tried it tucked in as well. But settled on wearing it out.

Breakdown:

Dark Denim Liz Claiborne Ruffle Button Down Blouse - $0
My Auntie's Closet, Somewhere in Georgia

Dark Denim Wide leg Jeans - $1.50
Park Avenue Thrift Outlet, Lawrenceville, Georgia

Multicolor/Color Block Blue BCBGeneration Heels - $6
Attic Treasures Thrift Shop, Chamblee, Georgia

- Kaye
@okkKaye

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *