Day 21 - Kaye - Paisley, anyone?

9:43 PM

I used to run from prints, now I flock to them! I still haven't mastered wearing multiple prints at one time, but I hope to effectively rock that style more, before the style is not a thing anymore.

Anywho, today, I'm wearing prints. Not the most runway savvy. However, cute enough. Right?

I adore this berry colored paisley shirt dress from Talbot's. The very cool thing about it is that I bought it brand new, with the original tags still attached. As you'll find in this thrifting journey of "ours", is that it's a usual thing. People tend donate really good items to thrift stores - some they've never had the opportunity to wear. And I don't mind scooping up all of those nice items. Not one bit!

Here's the price breakdown of the simple, but noticeable outfit:



Berry Paisley Talbot's Shirt Dress (new with tags, originally priced at $149) - $6.49
Last Chance Thrift Store, Chamblee, Georgia

Black Bertini Strappy Pointed Toe Heels - $2.50
St. Vincent de Paul, Chamblee, Georgia

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *