Day 7 - Tiger - Cost Conscious Casual

8:27 PM


I was running late for work this morning, so I dressed a little more on the business casual side today. No tie...no jacket. But I was still fly and thrifty.

What's wonderful about this thrifing for a year is that the items and pieces I've been able to pick up cost little to nothing. Every time I get dressed, I still have sticker shock. This sweater is one of two. The first sweater is exactly the same as this sweater, except it cost me $110 at Macy's 3 years ago. This one my wife got me, although a size bigger, only cost $6.

With that being said, I have money to pay the electric bill!

I can't believe how much I've spent on clothes. I don't think I can go back to paying regular retail prices for anything, unless it's an exclusive or high end item.

No more spending the light bill money on clothes for me.

I get the same compliments. The only difference is the price.

Navy Blue Ralph Lauren Polo Sweater - $6
St. Vincent de Paul Thrift Store, Chamblee, GA

White Calvin Klein Dress Shirt (underneath) - $
Suthers Christian Thrift Shop, Chamblee, GA

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *