Day 17 - Tiger - Inspired by a King.

1:30 PM



When I was seven years old, my grandmother sat me down and made me learn the entire "I Have a Dream" speech by Dr. Martin Luther King Junior. At the age of seven, I felt the emotion and understood exactly what that speech was all about. From that moment I appreciated Dr. King and everyone who strived for freedom and equality for all. 

Today's look  was inspired by Dr. Martin Luther King:

Jos A Bank pinstripe suit 12.00
White Calvin Klein dress shirt 2.00
Skinny Black Tie .50

I included some of the pictures that inspired me to create this look.

My goal is not to look the part but actually be the part. I'm definitely going to be the change I want to see. 

- Tiger
@tigergibson 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *