Day 22-24 - Kaye - Weekend in Review: COACH Rainboots!!! And other stuff

9:39 PM


I'll just do a quick roundup here!
I reverted to my comfort zone this weekend. Coming up, you will see a lot of black. You've been warned.

Friday

It rained. It poured. It snowed.....well.....for Atlanta, it snowed....sigh.
I had a pretty exhaustive day. It was our company new year kick off day. So the early part was packed full of meetings, and the latter part included a fun night of games, food, and booze (for them, not me. #goodgirl heehee).

I wore all black everything - butterfly top (which I forgot to take a picture of), black skinnies (which I keep wearing during this challenge because they fit more perfectly than all my other jeans), and my black fit and flare coat. I added a little color with my infinity scarf and my GORGEOUS...MIRACULOUSLY found Coach Rainboots. I had to protect myself from the ridiculous weather.

Breakdown:






White House Black Market Butterfly Top - $7
Attic Treasures Thrift Shop, Chamblee, Georgia

Black Skinny Jeans - $4
St. Vincent de Paul Thrift Store, Chamblee, Georgia

Coach Rainboots - $5 (I had been looking for rainboots since starting the challenge. I believe God placed them there for me!)
St. Vincent de Paul Thrift Store, Chamblee, Georgia

_________________

Saturday

By Saturday afternoon, the "snow" was cleared up. The grounds were dry. And the weather was...well...warm. If you have ever lived in Georgia, you understand. Our pain. Our confusion. Our love for the ever-changing weather.
I went to my husband's comedy show - like I always do.
I wore black - like I always do to his shows.
I had a good time. I felt good. I felt like I looked good. (But then again, I was in all black, so that point of view is sibjective, based on my notion that black always make me feel better about myself).





Black Moto Jacket - $5
Attic Treasures

Black tank with sheer collar - $1
St. Vincent de Paul Thrift Store

Black skinny Jeans - $4 (don't judge me and my repeated wear!)
(see above)

Black Studded Pumps - $0
Just Fab - FREE from credit referrals

_____________________________

Sunday

Church on Sunday - and then another comedy show with the husband. I kept on the same outfit all day. I received a ton of compliments. So it must have work for my good.

Here's what I wore:




Custom Skirt - $0 - Gifted
(my god-mother made it for me out of used material from a previous collection run) 

Black Turtle neck - $1
St. Vincent de Paul, Chamblee, GA

Black Bertini Strappy Pointed Toe Heels - $2.50
St. Vincent de Paul, Chamblee, Georgia

- Kaye

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *