Day 11 - Tiger and Kaye - Schoolgirl and Principle

8:59 PM


I had this school girl thing going on today. Went to work, and everyone is all like "Kaye, you look so young," "You look like a little girl," and stuff  like that. I thought the outfit was cute. I definitely didn't mind looking younger.

My goal was to keep warm today - it's freezing in Atlanta this week. I did okay, minus my freezing cold legs. But that's neither here nor there. I was cute! And looked young...





I guess you say I complimented my husband's principle look perfectly. (insert naughty married joke/thought here.) His business attire most adequately portrays his boss status. I'm so tempted to call him "Bawse" in my Rick Ross voice.

By the way, I'm so proud of him. It's been a week, and he has yet to complain about the thrifting thing. We just might make it the whole year.




Short and to the point -

Here's what we're wearing:

KAYE'S OUTFIT OF THE DAY:

Orange Ann Taylor LOFT sweater - $5
Attic Treasures, Chamble, GA

White Calvin Klen Button Down Dress Shirt - $1
St. Vincent de Paul, Chamblee, GA

Brown Tweed Pleated Gap Skirt - $1.50
Park Avenue Thrift Outlet, Lawrenceville

--

TIGER'S OUTFIT OF THE DAY

Gray Suit - $30
Bought it from a tailor's sample sale

Light Blue Old Navy Dress Shirt - $4
St. Vincent de Paul Thrift Store, Chamblee, GA

Multi-color bow tie - $7
Goodwill of North Georgia, Sandy Springs, GA


So, 11 days in. We're still excited about each other, and still excited about what this year is going to bring!

- Tiger and Kaye


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *