Day 2 - Tiger - I go to work

8:59 PM

Even though it's a Saturday, I had a big day in the office. So I'm required to wear a suit and tie.




 A good bit of my outfit was thrifted. My wife helped out a little. But I'm determined to become more independent in this thrifting game.

Here's what I wore:


Navy Blue no name 3-button suit (it literally had no label) - $21
Plato's Closet - Stonecrest, Lithonia, GA

White Gold Label Roundtree and York dress shirt - $5
Suthers Christian Thriftstore, Chamblee, GA

Blue and White Polka Dot Jos. A. Bank Tie - $0
Gifted from my friend Kenneth Thompson

Dark blue Braces - $0
Gifted from my Fraternity Brother/Pastor Bishop Stephen B. Hall

-Tiger
@tigergibson

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *