Day 12 - Kaye - Cute for the Cold

1:55 PM


All is well in Kaye's world, except the fact that today is ridiculously cold here in Georgia.

I swear when I hit this $1.5 billion lottery tonight, my husband and I are jetting off to somewhere that never has anything less than 70 degree weather. For good.

In the meantime, we have to do what we have to do to combat this bi-polar weather in our home state.

Any natural cold fighter will tell you that wearing layers is the best way to stay warm. And if it gets too warm.....and since we're talking Georgia, here, it WILL eventually get too warm at some part of the day.....then, at least you can take off a layer or two.

Hence, today's outfit. I rocked a nice warm blazer and a nice high neck blouse underneath. What's not pictured is the camisole underneath the blouse and the big overcoat over the blazer. I was indeed warm today.




I paired it all with what are now my favorite wideleg jeans and a very cute pair of suede-like heels my best friend/cousin Anthony gave me for Christmas years ago.

Here's the breakdown:

Brown velvet-like Gap Tailored Blazer - $6
St. Vincent de Paul Thrift Store, Chamblee, Georgia

Wideleg Blue Jeans - $1.50
Park Avenue Thrift Outlet, Lawrenceville, Georgia

Teal Vintage High Neck Blouse - $0
My Auntie's Closet, Somewhere in Georgia

Brown suede-like platform heels - $0
Christmas gift

And for the record, the blazer didn't make it through the day...as the temperature raised to about 60 degrees today. Le sigh.

- Kaye
@okkKaye

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *